I can pray to my Heavenly Father anytime, anywhere.
This is how we get ready to pray.
“We bow our heads in prayer today.
We fold our arms together.
Then close our eyes, and while we pray
We talk to Heavenly Father.” (Do these motions)
There are special things we say when we pray.
“I begin by saying “Dear Heavenly Father”;
I thank him for blessings he sends;
Then humbly I ask him for things that I need,
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.”
When I pray I thank Heavenly Father for my family,
This is how we get ready to pray.
“We bow our heads in prayer today.
We fold our arms together.
Then close our eyes, and while we pray
We talk to Heavenly Father.” (Do these motions)
There are special things we say when we pray.
“I begin by saying “Dear Heavenly Father”;
I thank him for blessings he sends;
Then humbly I ask him for things that I need,
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.”
When I pray I thank Heavenly Father for my family,
my home, books, and music.
I ask him to help me in school, and to bless my family.
I ask him to help me in school, and to bless my family.
Hold up family photo; art project of Miriam's house;
one of her favorite books, Click Clack Moo, Cows
That Type (a work of genius); and a CD
I know that Heavenly Father hears my prayers.
I know that Heavenly Father hears my prayers.
Chuck read the talk for her and she held up the pictures. She was very solemn. By the end of the talk she started to move the microphone around a little, and think about saying some exciting stuff, but she did say Hi, and waved at me from under the book she was holding up.
When she was done I walked up and picked her up and she hugged me really tight and I took her back to her seat, but she didn't let go at first, and we whispered about how she gave her talk and how well she did, and she squeezed really tight.

No comments:
Post a Comment