14 years ago
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Our Adoption is Finalized!
I have not had a chance to write about this, and I think I will write more later, but I just want to say that Miriam's adoption was finalized on December 9, a great day, and then we were able to go to the temple to be sealed on Saturday December 13, and Miriam was blessed in church on the 14th. Our family is ours now, and we are so happy. What a blessing it has been, and we are so grateful for the support of our family and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
LOL about my mom!
I've been hoping you would blog about the adoption and sealing. I'm so happy for you!
I got a Christmas card from my friend Lenna's mom. She was my friend who put her son up for adoption and then died 5 years later. Her mom told me she talked to Quinn (Lenna's son) a few days ago and he's almost 12 now. I can't believe how time flies!!! I've thought of Lenna a lot lately.
I will miss visiting you, but I'm glad you get to visit me!!!!
Congratulations Northrup family! That is fantastic news.
Yeah! I loved seeing you guys on Christmas! I'm so glad Miriam is finally legally and eternally part of our family! She is such a great little girl!
just so wonderful. I will never forget the feeling in the courtroom.
You guys are amazing! What a blessing. The sealing was beautiful. Miriam did outstanding. Lots of love!!!
Congrats on your adoption finalization! I have one little adopted boy as well! Adoption is such a miracle!
You don't know me--I just happened upon your adorable blog. I also just wanted to share the word about this free blog makeover contest going on right now. Go here to enter: www.designerblogsbyerin.blogspot.com. Not that you need one...I just wanted to spread the word! :)
Post a Comment